Total Pageviews

Monday 30 April 2012

Janessa Fairy

Morning my lovelies


Monday again and back to work! Not that I'm ready for it, I'm shattered and seem to be struggling to get moving.
They've forecast us some sunshine in the Midlands today! Not that I'll get to experience any of it, what with being stuck indoors all day.


I've been playing with another Hannah Lynn digi, I love them and already need to get some more! Even the OH likes them, though that could be because the fairies are quite scantily dressed!


I made this card yesterday, I was probably dreaming of the sun!




Ingredients Used:


Image: Hannah Lynn - Janessa
Colouring Medium: Promarkers
Papers: Various Papermania scraps
Cardstock: Core-dinations
Die: Memory Box
Ribbon & Bow: Papermania
Flowers: Wild Orchid
Feathers, gems and pins from stash




I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:


Passion for Promarkers - Cut it out
Simon says Stamp - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Buttons &/or Bows
Totally Papercrafts - Saturated Colours
Crafty Ribbons - Yellow, Pink & Orange
Joanna Sheen  - Flower Power
Dream Valley - For a Special Lady


Ok, thats me, I'm off to work!


Berni  xx

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Berni, love the beautiful fairy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Love the stamp.. where can I get one...Enjoy what would be left of the suhshine..

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card berni.i love the bold colour combo and really gorgeous image and design.
    thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, fab colour combo & those papers are perfect!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, beautiful colours and design. Lovely having you participate in the Joanna Sheen challenge this fortnight...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Berni, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so gorgeous Bernie...love the image and such a fabulous layout too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A borgeous card Bernie, your colours are stunning and the beautifully coloured image!!

    Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Stays Stamp chllenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Berni. Your coloring is fabulous. Have a wonderful week and thanks for joining us a Totally Papercrafts Challenge. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Good luck
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and fab image.Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, this is beautiful. The image is great and I like the layout of this card. Great work! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x