Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 April 2012

Purple & Blue Cutie

Evening again!


What is with the weather today? I wasn't impressed this afternoon when I popped out to the car park to get a mileage and got splattered on my head, face and neck by the biggest rain drop coming off the roof! 


It's my favourite day of the week again tomorrow, then it's the weekend again- woohoo!. Talking of tomorrow, it's Friday 13th and I need to be lucky as we should get our mortgage offer! Watch this space *lots of lip chewing to proceed*


I have another card to show today, and here it is:




I won some digi images from Stamp Fairy a few weeks ago and finally got around to colouring them in! I thought it would be cruel to keep this one waiting any longer :)


Ingredients used:


Stamp: Stamp Fairy- Molly throughout the year December
Colouring Medium: Promarkers
Cardstock: Core-dinations
Papers: My Minds Eye- Beautiful Life
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Punches/Dies: X-cut & Nesties
Ribbon- Papermania
Pearls from stash




I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges-


Sketch & Stash - Challenge 85 Sketch and new stash is the stamp
Allsorts Challenge - #149 Colour Bingo- used Pearls, Purple & Blue
Sweet Stampin - Dies & Doodles


I'm off to get some tea and drink some wine!


Berni xx

7 comments:

  1. Another super card Berni.

    Thanks so much for joining my bingo theme at Allsorts this week and good luck with the prize draws.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card berni.i love the sweet image and stunning colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love your skech with colour combination. Sweet girls image.Cute little bow. ))
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Dies and Doodles” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! So sweet and pretty, gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Berni! Lovin' the cute image & your fabulous colour scheme! Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card it is. I love the coloring very much. Its design and texture are also very impressive. The image is looking very pretty. Thanks for sharing this nice card with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwhh such a sweet card and I love the colours! Thanks for playing along with us at SNS this challenge, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x