Total Pageviews

Monday 9 April 2012

Cottage Garden

Afternoon!


Don't you just love Bank Holiday Mondays? Guaranteed rain! To be honest though I'm not bothered as everything I have planned for today involves me being indoors.
Me and OH have started de-cluttering ready for the move. I can't wait to have some wardrobe space again!


Dad called last night and asked me to make a couple of cards for him by the weekend, and this is one of them:






 The image came free in a gift pack from Create and Craft. The papers are papermania. The sentiment is computer generated. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I've given them a coat of stickles. I've used my new Memory Box corner die and my Martha Stewart doily lace punch. Pearls, ribbon and pins were in my stash.





Due to the thickness of the card, I decided to make it a box instead of trying to cram it into an envelope:




I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Wild Orchid Challenge - Things with wings
Totally Papercrafts - Bingo- Blue, ribbon & pearls
Divas by Design - Anything Goes


Right- where are those charity bags? See you soon!
Berni xx

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful Berni....love the image and pretty embellies and thanks for joining us at Divas and tpc too :o)

    Hope you got my comment yesterday...blogger was playing up...tut tut...but I just like to say the house looks fabulous and good luck sweetie :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful chocolate box style card, someone is gonna LOVE this!
    Thanks for playing with the Diva's this week for our 'Anything Goes' challenge, happy hopping and good luck in the challenge
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Divas and good luck!! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous card Berni.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful berni.gorgeous image and i love your pretty colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful card - Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week for our first Birthday celebrations
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful card. Love the pretty image and the blooms you added around it are gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely:-) Thanks for playing with us at WOC this week <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! It is really a gorgeous card. I am really impressed by the decoration of this card. Flowers are looking fantastic. I also love its coloring and details very much. Nice sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x