Total Pageviews

Friday 3 February 2012

Sunglasses Required!

Good Morning!

Another day and another card! I bought some delicious Echo Park papers off ebay and just had to make the brightest, most colourful card I could possibly imagine with them! A colour scheme went out of the window and I was hit with an Allie Brosh moment of "Use all the colours!" and came up with this.


This is another Pumpkin / Aubergine stamp rescued from my SIL and coloured with Promarkers. The papers are Summer Days by Echo Park. The punched border and flowers are by x-cut, sentiment from LOTV and ribbon and buttons by Papermania.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

I love Promarkers Photo Inspiration
Cute Card Thursday Buttons & Bows
Simon Says Stamp Animal Antics (3rd entry)

Thanks for looking

Berni x

P.s. If you've not heard of Allie Brosh, click on that link I left up there when you have a couple of hours spare. Her blog is hilarious and painfully true to life.

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card berni.i love your fab bright colours and the image is really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fabulous card Berni, love the cute image and gorgeous colours!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Have a great weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Berni, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card berni - lvoe the buttons and primary colours. Thanks for joining in this week at I ♥ Promarkers
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x