Total Pageviews

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Time for something a little bit different...


My brother is 21 in March and this year I have resolved to make everyones cards early instead of in a mad dash the day or two before! This is his card:


Its the first time I've attempted to make a side stepper card and I'm quite pleased with it. The images are digis from Kenny K's and the 'Happy Birthday' stamp is from papermania. The papers are also papermania and I've used the Martha Stewart doily lace border punch at the front. The embelishments are chipboard stars I found at the bottom of my stash, which I coloured with promarkers and added gems to finish. I made the sentiment on the computer.


I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes
Truly Scrumptious Something Forgotten (Chipboard Stars)

I've got to go out now and take mum to a hospital appointment, which I dont mind except that Mr Postman has new stash for me coming today and I know I'll have to wait until tomorrow before I can go and fetch it from the sorting office! Oh Well!

Thanks for looking and take care

Berni x


5 comments:

  1. so stunning berni.i really love the saucy images and your colours and design are fantastic :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!!! I love it, 3 gorgeous images all on 1 card
    Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card and beautiful coloring! Thanks for playing with us at KKKGC this week.
    Hugs Kattiz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, such beautiful colours! Thank you for playing along at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is sooooooooooooo cool, i love everything about this

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x