Total Pageviews

Monday 30 January 2012

Rescued Cat

OK, time for my first card now that I'm back into this blogging thing again :)


Its Pumpkin, or Aubergine? and I rescued him. My SIL took up crafting about a year after me, but she has one toddler already and another baby on the way and decided to give it all up. Luckily for this little cat, I was on hand to give her crafty stash a new home instead of it ending up in the bin :) I've coloured him with promarkers and layered him up to give it depth. The papers are from Forever Friends Spring collection and the sentiment is LOTV.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers Recycle something (rescuing is the same as recyling right? He was going in the bin!)
I Love Promarkers Purple & Pink
Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday You're a Gem (Pearls)

Hope you like my first card entry of the year

Thanks for looking

Berni x

8 comments:

  1. So cute Berni...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so gorgeous Berni!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my so super cute...love it..colour is so bright and happy...thanks for playing with PFP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he needed to be saved he is so cute and what a fab card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card berni.the image is so sweet and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Berni. Love your layout. Fun, happy card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week & good luck.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable card!! Love that sweet kitty!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is so sweet, what a cutie cat, love the stamp... seems you were at the right time at your SIL :) thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x