Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 February 2011

Pink & Orange

Evening all

I have another card to show you while I'm making the dinner. Over at A Spoonfull of Sugar they are holding an Inspirational Photo challenge. This is the photo:



I chose to use the colours from this photo for my card:



The image is another free digi from Sliekje Digi Stamps which I've coloured with Promarkers. The papers are papermania, the ribbon is papermania and the sentiment is LOTV. The flowers are from Wild Orchid.



I'm entering this card into the A Spoonfull of Sugar challenge, the sketch I've used is from Truly Scrumptious, and into Crafty Cardmakers foral challenge.

Thanks for looking

Berni x

4 comments:

  1. Adorable, gorgeous card Berni.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image (thanks for the link) and a beautiful card. Love your ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card berni.fab image and i love the tropical colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card..Love the colour combo and the image is so sweet....Thank you for joining us at Truly Scrumptious...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x