Total Pageviews

Monday 17 January 2011

Nice Tackle!!

Evening all!!

If theres one type of card I hate doing, its mens cards. But men are a necessity in our lives and require cards from time to time. Its even more difficult if they don't have a hobby or interest! Luckily the man that this card is for loves football!!



The image, papers and sentiment all come from Papermania's Its a mans world. I've coloured him with promarkers and used chalks to go around the edge. The ribbon is Anitas and the buttons were in my stash.



This card is for my second entry in to Sketch Saturday

See you soon
Berni x


1 comment:

  1. Your card is perfect, I love the stamp and papers.

    Thanks for joining in the fun this week with us at Sketch Saturday :o)

    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x