Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 January 2011

Collie Puppy

I'm back again!

I have some digi stamps of a puppy saved on my computer which I printed out, and then sat and stared at for a while....... My dilemma- how to colour a puppy? None of my colour combinations seemed to work, they didn't look real enough and this is very frustrating! Then inspiration hit me, in the form of my best friends dog Dexter. I quickly scooted over to her facebook page and found exactly what I was looking for:


and from this photo, I came up with this:



Which I used to create this card:



The papers are Forever Friends and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The pearls and sentiment were in my stash. I'm really pleased with how this has come out, so every puppy I colour will now be a blue and white collie :)

I'm entering this card into these challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics

See you soon

Berni x

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh this is over the Top cute!
    Love your coloring and the cute image :)
    Thank you for joining us at SS,
    hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x