Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 December 2010

Simply Create Challenge- "Its beginning to look alot like Christmas!"

I came across this challenge whilst reading The Crafty Cuttings of Wiccababe and thought that I would give it a go! The theme for this challenge is "Its beginning to look alot like Christmas" and the rules are: It must contain some sparkle!

So here is my entry:

 Its a keepsake bookatrix, made with mirri board and holographic cardstock. The glitter reindeer came from Hobbycraft along with the snowflakes.

These things take ages to produce and all the cutting is by hand. I've made 5 of these for Christmas to give as 'special' cards.

With this type of card it is soooo difficult to get a good photograph, which I why I've taken two- one in natural light and one in artificial.
The challenge can be found here simply-create-alford.blogspot.com

I hope you like it!

Berni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x