Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 December 2010

Baby Boy's First Christmas

Here is the card I've made for my work friends new Grandson:

 This is another Pink Gem Designs Digi stamp and its adorable! I've coloured him with promarkers and added white gel pen for highlights on his nose and bells.
The papers are from an old Forever Friends Christmas Snow pad and I made the sentiment myself on the computer.

I'm entering this card into the stampin for the weekend challenge #53 of which the theme is 'Christmas'

Stampin for the weekend are looking for new design team members, so I'm putting myself forward for that. I'm itching to be on a Design Team and this one would be perfect for me!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning work! Love this pink gem digi! Thanks so much for sharing at SFTW, have a wonderul xmas hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x