Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 November 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Wk 128

This is my card for this weeks sketch challenge.  Which can be found here: http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/


I love sketch challenges as they take the hard part out of making a card- deciding where everything should go! I chose one of my favourite hedgies stamps from Penny Black (of course) and the papers were from Papermania's Christmas Henbury Lane collection. I made the poinsettas myself with a template and red glitter (which is now everywhere I might add). The image was coloured with Promarkers.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Berni, you need to hop over to their blog and add your name to their Mr Linky to be in with a chance, I didn't see your name there!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Durhamchance Brenda :) I posted a link to photobucket before I got my blog.

    But thanks anyway xx

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x